Returns and Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, your item(s) must be unused, unworn, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it.
We recommend that you carefully try new items on indoors, just in case you need to return them.
Please note: packaging and tags must still be attached to items to be eligible for a refund.
1. Please email us at Barkleyandpips@gmail.com advising that you would like to return an item; noting your order number and reason for return in the email.
2. We will then email you a Return Authorisation (RA) form to be returned with the item(s); we require a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase to be returned with the RA.
3. Once you receive your RA form, pack your return item(s) into a protected parcel and together with the RA and receipt/proof of purchase send your unused, unworn, unwashed and hair-free items to:
Barkley and Pips
28 Ross Street
Please note: you are responsible for return shipping costs (unless the reason for return is due to a faulty/damaged product) and original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Also, if you are shipping items with a value of over $75, it is recommended that you use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We are unable to guarantee that we will receive your returned item and we do not accept any responsibility for lost items.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days (dependant on your financial institution).
Late or Missing Refunds: If you haven't received your refund within 7 days of receiving your notification of refund:
1. Double check your bank account (please remember that the amount refunded won't include your original shipping costs)
2. Contact your bank or credit card company, as it may take longer before the refund is processed by them and officially posted to your account or card
3. If you have done these steps and still have not received your refund, please email us at
If any items you receive are faulty or damaged, please email Barkleyandpips@gmail.com within 5 days of receipt of item to notify us. Please be sure to include your order number, best contact details, details of the fault/damage and if possible a photo of the fault/damage.
After receiving your email, we will provide you with a return postage label so you can return the item to us.
Please note due to the possibility of our products selling out, we cannot guarantee that we will have the original item/size/colour in stock. If the original item is in stock, we will post you a new item. However, if the product is out of stock, we will contact you to discuss whether you would prefer a different item to the same value or a full refund (including original shipping costs).
Final Sale items:
Only regular priced items may be returned for a refund. All final sale items cannot be returned, so please choose carefully.
We are unfortunately unable to accept exchanges due to the possibility of our products selling out. To guarantee that you receive your desired item/size/colour, please place a new order for this item and email us to return the original item (as per returns process).
All our products are made from high quality and durable materials, however they are not indestructible. We guarantee our pet wear and accessories at the time of purchase against material defects and workmanship. If you experience a problem with any of our products, please send an email to Barkleyandpips@gmail.com with details and a photo of the issue.
Please ensure that you inspect all items for wear prior to use.
We are unable to take responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the use or misuse of our products.